How Do I Join?
Holybourne theatre offers a wide range of options to people interested in amateur dramatics; acting, directing, stage management, lighting, sound, music, backstage, props, to name but a few. It also offers facilities for all ages, from the Youth Theatre up to adult productions. If you are interested directly in these activities, why not consider becoming a full member? If however you do not have the time or desire to become so involved in productions, why not consider becoming a friend of the theatre instead?
Membership is open to ages 16 and above and includes the following:
- The monthly newsletter listing production details, social events and theatre news
- An invitation to social events.
- 10% discount on two tickets per performance per booked prior to tickets going on sale at box office
- An entitlement to a vote at the Annual General Meeting to elect the Directors of the Company. (Minimum age 16)
- Individual member (adult) £10 per year
- Family membership £15 per year
Why not become a Patron? Benefits for Patron Membership are as above, but also include:
The Patron’s name in show programmes.
We ask a minimum contribution of £20 per year to become a patron.
So How Do I Join?
The 50 Club
If you are already a member, why not join the 50 club? It's only £1 per month to play and you could win a fabulous cash prize! Half of the money collected goes to supporting the theatre while the other half goes towards the prize fund. Contact Alison Dickson (01420 84905) to sign up!