- What's On?
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Youth Theatre
- Online Box Office
- Other Local Groups
How do I join?
Holybourne theatre offers a wide range of options to people interested in amateur dramatics; acting, directing, stage management, lighting, sound, music, backstage, props, to name but a few. It also offers facilities for all ages, from the Youth Theatre up to adult productions. If you are interested directly in these activities, why not consider becoming a full member? If however you do not have the time or desire to become so involved in productions, why not consider becoming an associate member instead?
Membership is open to ages 16 and above and includes the following:
- The ability to participate in performances
- Children can join the Youth Theatre
- An invitation to social events.
- 10% discount on two tickets per performance prior to tickets going on sale at the box office
- An entitlement to a vote at the Annual General Meeting to elect the Directors of the Company.
- Participate in the Theatre Facebook group
- Individual member (adult) £12.50 per year
- Family membership £18 per year
- Associate member £5 per year
Why not become a Patron? Benefits for Patron Membership are as above, but also include The Patron’s name listed in every show programme. We ask a minimum contribution of £20 per year to become a patron.
So how do I join?
The 50:50 Club
This is a great way of regularly supporting the Theatre while being in with a chance of winning one of three cash prizes each month. Members pay £1 a month and receive one permanent lucky number, which is entered into a monthly prize draw with three cash prizes. It is called The 50:50 Club because each month half of the money paid by club members goes to funding the Theatre, while the other half goes into a prize fund. Complete the form and contact Alison Dickson (01420 84905) to sign up!
Previous page: Where are we?